[12 Ways]. we’re going to show you how to get Amazon Prime at no cost. Here’s everything you need to know about Amazon Prime and how you can get the amazing service for free!
Easy Ways to Get Amazon Prime for FREE in 2023
- Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
- Register with New Email Account.
- Use Amazon Prime Day.
- Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
- Sign up for the Sprint Cell Phone Plan
- Discounted Membership Options
- Become an Amazon Associate.
- Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
- Share Amazon Prime to Your Households
- Check Coupon Websites For Codes.
What to know about Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is an enrollment administration presented by Amazon to welcome you staggering arrangements on thousands (or millions) of items on Amazon. Individuals get benefits remembering FREE quick transportation for qualified buys, streaming motion pictures, Programs, and music, restrictive offers, and buy determination, limitless watch times, and that’s just the beginning.
Easy Steps to Get Amazon Prime for FREE Forever
1. Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial.
Amazon Prime student membership is another way to enjoy a free subscription forever in Amazon Prime. However, you might be charged a fee that is significantly free. To start, students can sign up for an Amazon Prime Student Membership for six months which is 100% free. This method will not offer you the opportunity to use Amazon Prime for free forever. Once the six-month trial period ends, the fees are significantly reduced. This means students will only pay $5.49 per month for four years or after graduation.
2. Register with New Email Account.
When you create an account on Amazon Prime, they take note of your email address but not necessarily your credit card. After your 30-days free trial is over and you want to register again to keep enjoying the benefits from Amazon Prime, you can register with another email account.
3. Use Amazon Prime Day.
Amazon Prime Day came into existence three years ago. Amazon Prime Day is similar to Black Friday and has tons of great offers on different kinds of products. Some of these offers include tablets, laptops, TVs, and Amazon products like Kindle, Fire Stick, Echo, etc. Although this is not a forever free way to get Amazon Prime, you can utilize the free 30-day trial.
4. Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards.
For shoppers that frequent Amazon, this method will benefit more. If you love shopping on Amazon, you can take advantage of the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa credit card. Amazon has its Visa Prime Rewards card, as well as a card from the Amazon store. With both cards, you receive 5% cash back on anything purchased when you shop at Amazon.com.
5. Sign up for the Sprint Cell Phone Plan.
If you plan to change your phone carriers, some wireless providers offer Amazon Prime as a bonus for signing up to any of their plans. For example, Sprint gives their customers Amazon Prime for free for 12 months to those who select their Unlimited Premium plan. Metro by T-Mobile gives customers Amazon Prime for free with select plans. This might not be offering you Amazon Prime for free forever, but it has a great discount on the amount you spend when purchasing items on Amazon.
6. Discounted Membership Options.
Another way to get a discount on Amazon Prime is to get the membership options. You can achieve this if a specific Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card. Once you get this, Amazon will give you a discount if you take part in Government Assistance Programs. This automatically reduces your monthly fee from $12.99 to $5.99 per month.
7. Become an Amazon Associate.
Another way to get Amazon Prime for free forever is by taking the Amazon Associate Affiliate Program. For those who own a website or blog, this Amazon Associate Affiliate Program is for you. You can become an Amazon Associate and get a bonus every time a customer uses your link to buy something on Amazon.
8. Share Amazon Prime to Your Households
Amazon makes it easy to share Amazon Prime with Amazon Household. This program allows you to share your main benefits with four teens, four children, and one other adult in your household. Prime Household also allows each person to be assigned their own username and password to access Kindle movies, music, and books. If you decide to use the service with children, you can configure it so that parents must approve the order.
9. Check Coupon Websites For Codes.
Another way to get Amazon Prime at a great discount visit Amazon Coupon sites for free trials and coupon codes. These coupon codes will give great discounts on purchases while shopping online. While shopping, just make sure you enter the coupon code before you complete your order. It’s important to note that not all coupon sites can give you free Amazon Prime discount.
10. Get Stack Amazon Prime 30-Day FREE Trial.
To get Amazon prime membership for free, the first thing you need to do is to create an account on Amazon. This can be done easily through their website.
- You’ll need to provide a valid credit or debit card, but the website will give you a free 30-day trial of Prime. If you didn’t get the free trial automatically, you can simply go to the Prime section of your account and start your free trial.
- The next step is to make an order of items you want. After you’ve made your order, you’ll need to go back to the Prime section of your account on their website.
- You will click a button that allows you to extend your Prime membership for an additional 30 days for a total of 60. The next step is very important if you want to enjoy Amazon Prime for free, forever.
- After about a day, go to the Prime section again and request to cancel your Prime membership. This will indicate that your subscription will end after your free trial ends; that is after 60 days, and that’s fine.
- You won’t be charged after your 60-day trial ends, but you can still use all benefits as if you were paying for them.
11. Use Amazon Mom
Amazon Mom is open to all new moms, dads, grandparents or caretakers. New members will receive a free, 3-month trial of Amazon Prime with no obligation to continue after the initial three-month trial.
12. Wait for Amazon Prime Membership
Sale While this doesn’t happen very frequently Amazon does sometimes offer heavily discounted membership options. When Amazon’s original show, Mozart in the Jungle, won a golden globe for best TV series they dropped the price to $73. While this isn’t always predictable it’s a great way to take advantage of a discounted Prime membership.
What is the cheapest way to get Amazon Prime?
If you have an EBT or Medicaid card, Amazon will let you sign up for a cheaper Prime membership. You’ll get the same 30-day free trial anyone else can get. Amazon will then bill you $5.99 per month for Prime. That’s about half the cost of a standard Prime subscription, which usually costs $12.99 a month or $119 a year.
How do I get Amazon Prime Free 2023?
This is the easiest and the common way to get Amazon Prime for free. You can enjoy a 30-days free trial after signing up. Sign Up for Amazon Prime Student Membership Trial, Register with New Email Account, Use Amazon Prime Day, Get Cash Back with Amazon Credit or Store Cards, Sign up for the Sprint Cell Phone Plan.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon Prime is a membership service offered by Amazon to give you amazing deals on thousands (or millions) of products on Amazon.